If you are interested in joining the Foodservice Packaging Association, simply click the link below to download an application form.
Click here to read about the benefits of joining the FPA.
Distributor, single branch: £200.00
Distributor, multi branch: £600.00
Buying Group: £700.00
Annual subscriptions are collected in January. If joining during the year then the next annual subscription is discounted by the number of months unused from the year of joining
TRADING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP.
• Members will be provided with a statement of account membership every January.
• Payment must be made for the annual membership by the Date specified in the Invoice.
• Once the Annual membership has been paid, the member company will be forwarded the annual membership pack (See attached document detailing the contents) for that trading year. The member will also then be eligible to apply to attend FPA events and activities as advertised throughout the year.
• The FPA has an active networking programme. These are advertised both on the FPA web site and via email communications.
• Payment for attending any FPA event must be made 30 days E.O.M. from receipt of invoice.
• Upon Payment, Tickets for the event will be despatched to the address on the relevant application form.
• The FPA is unable to return / cancel or exchange any fees paid within 30 days of any event.
• Certain events will be restricted due to popularity to a predetermined number of tickets per member company. This could differ from event to event. These specific events will be clearly highlighted in the FPA advertising.
• Application and payment must be made in line with the conditions advertised by event. Additionally, indication of further ticket requirement must be made by the member company using the documentation made available. Following the advertised closing date, tickets not taken up by members will be made available to members on a percentage distribution basis within 7 days. Members will then be advised to the number of tickets that they have been allocated.
• The FPA is unable to return / cancel or exchange any fees paid within 30 days of any special event.
MEMBER SITE VISITS.
Time to time, through the generosity of the members, we are invited to visit operations to gain an insight into the industry or indeed use meeting facilities for FPA activities.
The FPA recognises that at certain times that the host may need to ask for restrictions as to who can visit the location due to commercial restraints. Should this be the case, advance notice to members will be given to members.
The FPA logo can be used by members of he FPA in their stationery provided their membership fee is paid in full during the calendar year that they are using the logo in this way.